Saturday, May 14, 2011

more life stuff

As I've mentioned before, it is getting harder and harder for me to make it to shows. I'm getting ok with this for now. Doesn't mean I won't be going, just not as often, and to one's I more want to see.

Since late 2005 and now, about 5.5 years, I have seen over 110 bands and over 450 shows. I've attended Jam Cruise (x4), Caribbean Holidaze, Langerado, Echo, Vegoose, Amberland (x3), Music on the Mountaintop (2), and AllGood.

Upcoming; the Flaming Lips, Phish, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, Primus, A Perfect Circle, Gomez, Tony Rice,  and surely others.

I could never make an accurate list of all the bands I saw between 1972 and 1995. After that, all the Bluegrass shows through 2004, or my reentery in to the world of jam bands, 2002-2005.

Summer trips: New York City, June 22-26 (birthday trip) and Erin's Wedding at Pawley's Island, SC, July 10-12.

My memory is a bit worse but my guitar playing a bit better. But mostly I am still here!

More and more of you are visiting here. Thanks for reading.







No comments:

Post a Comment