Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Here's the link to the Flaming Lips review in Honest Tune

The Flaming Lips review in Honest Tune

(click above)


Drove to Fine Musical Instruments in Statesville this morning, to pick up my Yairi DY-40 (that I bought there last year). It needed a set up and now is very easy to play. James did an amazing job on the Mid-Missouri Mandolin I bought in 1999. I set down after my ex- number 4 complained about the sound, repeatedly. Never understood that, but during her time in my life I pretty much stopped playing guitar as well. Oddly is was the break up of my next romantic relationship that got me playing again.

While testing out the Yairi guitar James and I discussed music and we exchange numbers with the intent of playing together soon.

So I found my little book of mandolin chords and will learn how to play it.



Here's a picture of Russell catching his ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment