Thursday, December 9, 2010

home from the doctor's office

The results of my most recent blood test were in. Seems I'm the picture of health. I mean I'm glad I'm healthy and all but no closer to an answer or a treatment for what ails me. Dr. Thomas thinks now the damage was caused by the surgery and the second radiation oncologist thinks it is from the Whole Brain Radiation. I believe, unless new evidence is produced, that I'm done searching and shall accept my condition.

Puppies went for a long walk today. Up to the college, past Chambers, crossed Main St., visited Toast and Summit Coffee (to see Laura), down South St. where the kids were exiting the school, then turned onto Spring St.and home. Estimated 1.4 miles. A very long walk on three inch long legs. Both puppies down for the count.

No comments:

Post a Comment