Wednesday, December 29, 2010

fatigue spell today

10:30am. Wow am I fatigued. Hit, hit suddenly, and hit hard. Added headache for good measure. Felt so good last night that I walked to the meeting and chatted with a new guy and a visitor. Great walk with music and fuzzy hat. Tuned up the radio and spent a lot of time on the 31m band listing to Radio Tunisa, Radio Romania, probably Iran, and the Voice of Turkey. I was also surprised to find the lower bands were active in the daytime. The new inverted-L antenna really shines. The MFJ-595C antenna tuner is on it's way, out for delivery. Excited to try out it out. The Grundig 750 appears to be a competant radio, but I can see that I'll be upgrading to an Icom R-75 or Yaesu VR-5000.

New strings on the Matin D-15. The last set lasted well, which means I wasn't playing it enough, lol. Yairi Dy-40 next. Think I'll sell one of the DY-67's but looks like I've missed Christmas so no rush. No one single person interested in the Piano. Have to post the 1 BR apartment on Craigslist soon, Joel will be out by tomorrow. Hate to see him go, great guy, great tenent.

Dogs in Snow:

No comments:

Post a Comment