Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to all of you!

Yesterday was Russell's birthday. He is now two years old. Much singing took place and many doggy treats were consumed.

Went out to dinner tonight with a dozen friends. It was fun. Traditional New Years lunch (pork, black eyed peas, greens) at Joyce's tomorrow.

Decided to start my Hypnosis practice in a couple of weeks. Starting practicing next week with friends. It really should come back to me. Figured out where to post on Craigslist and will put up flyers around town. Need to order a book or two of canned inductions. Have a couple here and the rest are packed somewhere in Eric's basement. Several people at dinner tonight are planning to quit smoking so if I can get one to agree they can show the others that it works. I'm counting on word of mouth for most of my advertising.

Recorded my Gibson with the new Newtone strings and then a bit of playing and singing, without amplification. The J-200 sounded great. My playing was fairly good but my singing was off. As soon as the new version of the TC Helicon Voice Correct comes out, I'll be makeing that purchase. The feature that most interests me is that the vocals are corrected but you can hear your voice as you sing and can match up with the corrected sound as a method of training. After listening to my out of tune vocals tonight, the sooner I get one of these, the better, lol.

Listened to Radio Australia this morning. Very Cool. Only broadcasting with 100kw the signal was reasonable clear.

Off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment