Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow!




(^link to more photos^)



It started snowing at 3:30 on Monday morning. Right away, big flakes and lots of them. By 6:00am, when I went back to sleep, there was over an inch, covering the roads. The temperature was below freezing and the ground was cold enough to have the snow stick right away. By nightfall, we had about 6 inches here in Davidson.

My brother came over and we played with the dogs in the snow and took pictures. Both dogs struggled to even walk through the snow and did not want to stay out long.

During the night, sleet and freezing rain left a coating of ice on everything, making even walking outside dangerous. We'll be going out in just a minute.

An aside. I"m watching a program on Hitler (1933 or so) and he is giving a speech. All of a sudden I'm reminded of Glen Beck.

I have my first practice hypnosis subject coming over at 4pm. I'm reading a couple of my old texts to revive my past learning. I always enjoyed hypnosis but never built my practice around formal trancework, as it difficult and time consuming. My goal is to have a very small practice, just to see how it goes. Other good news is that my investments did very well this year. So fewer money worries for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment