Friday, March 30, 2012

waffles

This morning broke out the new waffle maker and of course, bacon. Working back into cooking for myself. Since most of my adult life has been shared with some really good cooks, I haven't too much experience. Maybe because I'm not much of a foodie and cooking for one's self means eating the leftovers for days. Still, besides the mess, it's kind of fun.

Went out to here a local band last night. Close enough to walk, so Russell the Corgi got to come along. He was a big hit, maybe more than the band, lol. We clocked over three miles yesterday. Just beginning to feel normal. Having a beer there made me feel more like a normal person.

I'm back to recording my guitar practice. Sometime fair, sometimes worse. I'm blaming it all on the tree pollen (which set records last week). But I put a lot of work into getting the signal chain ready for recording. I guess these would be scratch tracks. Next will be adding tracks for the bass and the mandolin. I'm using the music recording software, Audacity. Not bad.

Tonight Tea Leaf Green (San Francisco jam/folk/rock band) at the Neighborhood Theater. May even take the camera. Off to practice now, then take the puppies out. After that, taking Russell for a walk and the camera to shoot the trees and lowering plants.

Fun day planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment