Thursday, March 22, 2012

thursday

Let's see, this week. Met a new friend for a walk on Monday. Russell, the Corgi, is getting better at his on and off leash training. We're walking everyday. I just love that no matter what he's doing, when I call, he comes running. Skye continues to suffer short seizures, but seems fine afterwards. She'd just getting old. One reason I got Russell was to keep Skye company when I was gone. As I am home more often, I'm not sure if I'll replace her (not that I could ever be replaced Miss Skye). Russell is either asleep or demanding attention.

Took my friend Shelly to a new restaurant in Charlotte for her birthday. Real Southern cooking. The meal for two was about $20 but parking was $7. Gotta work on parking.

Getting better everyday, but more slowly than I'd like.

Tonight the Infamous Stringdusters are at the Visulite in Charlotte. I would say that of all the newer bluegrass bands, they are the best. I mean head and shoulders better. Looking forward. I hate shooting at the Vis (poor lighting, of course) but if I get there early enough I can get a seat on the rail and not have to drag around my bag.

On Tuesday I get a call from a friend who was under the effects of LSD and had gotten lost on her way home. We got her home safely (go google maps). Then on Wednesday she sent me her letter of intent (for editing) to apply for a highly technical Mater's degree program. I have interesting friends.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll think of something more interesting to blog ...eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment