Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blog post #265


Thursday appears to be the day I catch up here. I am pushing the boundaries and finding my limits. I'm in worse shape than I thought. So, I'm just going to be walking for a few more days until I hit the gym again. Need to build up the lungs first I suppose. But no matter, it'll get done.

Added some new songs to my practice. One of my favorites is "Sunny Afternoon" by the Kinks. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h1oRP7FfBw ) Great bass walk down. No matter how much I practice, when I pull out something I have been playing for decades, still come out more naturally, Dylan, Young and the like. Maybe it's just playing a song hundreds of times. I swear this used to be easier, lol.

The weird pain I've been feeling  was diagnosed as peripheral neuropathy. Dr. thinks was caused by the radiation and should improve over time. So, I'll adjust and monitor.

Thinking about dating again. Not sure how or where to start.

I saw the movie "Game Change" about Sarah Palin. Not intended to gain sympathy for her, but I felt so badly for her. Profoundly ignorant and yet place into a nightmare and misunderstanding everything.

Otherwise just getting along pretty well. Weather is wonderful, 80 degrees in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment