Thursday, March 8, 2012

Good morning


I haven't checked in for a few days so here I am checking in.

I have been getting to the gym and building lung function and overall strength. Every day seems better than the last. One month ago I could barely walk up my driveway and the other day walked Russell all the way downtown, about 1.7 miles round trip. Still haven't found the source of the pain on my left side. Not even sure what kind of doctor to see. Even my memory is improving. Nowhere near how I was before all this started but good enough. I work my brain like a bodybuilder works his abs.

Playing guitar better than ever. I usually start practicing about 8:30 am. I've added some new songs, The Mountain Wins Again, Closing Time, Learn to Fly, Take Me to the River, and (What's the Story) Morning Glory. Really want to find somewhere to play.

Today should be a wonderful day with the temperature rising to 70 degrees. I think Russell and I will go for a walk downtown. Sadly Skye is getting too old for such a strenuous walk. Thinking about getting her a wagon so I can pull her around. I wonder of she'll go for that?

ACC basketball tourney starts today. Go Heels!


No comments:

Post a Comment