Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Spotify

I don't like to shill for a company but I do like sharing what I discover that may be useful to my readers.

Today is Spotify the music cloud company. After trying it out I decided to go whole hog and pay for the premium service. Adding this give you the ability to move music to your phone and even play it offline. Also plays the music at a higher bitrate. On the computer software you can search and play nearly anything you can imagine. Spotify claims to have 13,000,000 songs available. I have been able to think of a few songs they didn't have but, it wasn't easy. Looking at the new releases listed in Rolling Stone, I was able to find the newest releases.  May be the end of my downloading days.

Ok, now I'm sold. I just found McCoy Tyner's "Fly with the Wind" and not only that but the original studio version. I've been look for this for years. Sold!!!

An out-of -town friend is coming for a visit shortly. Hope she stays a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment