Saturday, November 5, 2011

Good morning world

Hello world.

I am enjoying a very quiet Saturday morning. Puppies wanted to go out before dawn (insert big yawn here). Naturally, having gone out and then been fed, both puppies are fast asleep on the floor. I'm a bit envious. Smetimes I wish I could understand what's going on in the minds of these two corgis. Two nights ago Skye decided to take off and went running down the street.  She made to the end of the block before I was able to coax her to come home. I have no idea where she was going and what she was thinking. Damn dog was just running down the street.

I'm continuing to feel better each day since the chemo. The next treatment is scheduled for later next week. I'm not too crazy about that, but at least I'm a bit more prepared and have an idea what to expect.

This morning I loaded the stat counter in order to see where my Internet traffic was originating. My blog seems to be most popular on the East Coast of the U.S., but there were many countries also listed. I'd like to welcome readers from Chile, Brazil,  the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Romania, Russia, India, Canada, Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, New Zealand, Switzerland Germany, Belgian, Thailand, the Netherlands, Taiwan, Japan, Mexico, Argentina, Portugal, Australia, Switzerland, and Denmark.

 This afternoon my Georgia Bulldogs will face-off against New Mexico for homecoming. I haven't checked the point spread yet but I feel sure Georgia will easily defeat New Mexico. South Carolina is playing much more challenging game and if they will lose my Bulldogs will be number one for the Eastern division.  Go Dawgs!! Woof, Woof.

Tonight one of my favorite bands is playing in Charlotte but I haven't been able to find anyone to accompany me and I'm a little concerned about going alone. I guess I'll see how I feel around nine the clock tonight and if I feel comfortable driving so far.

Well, I think it's time to finish this blog and go play the guitar. Today's blog was dictated using the Dragon speech-to-text software. Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment