Monday, November 21, 2011

ok, better.

Getting better. Saturday was Georgia football day. Beating Kentucky and clinching the SEC East title was most excellent. Go Dawgs!!

Sunday my friend Shelly came up to have breakfast at Toast. We then just wandered around campus, sharing our distaste for so many things. We met while we were both working at Lance Crackers. Even both of us leaving that employ, we've remained friends and have lunch about once a month. We are branching out this weekend when Shelly will help me in my search for hats for my bald head.

Some how I agreed to lunch with my step-mother and her twin sister, 2 hours later. Needless to say, I brought lunch home. The brother Eric comes over to watch the UNC basketball game, then Mexican as usual. Busy day for me.

Today hours with the HVAC repair guy and other errands. As the temperature rose above 70, dropped the top, and took a drive in the country.

Thanksgiving night, high school friends will meet here, 5th year in a row.

In the guitar room. Guitar of the day, Martin D-15.  Finally got the Pre-amp chained to the effects pedal, then the microphone into the voice correct and the vocal harmonizer, and all into the looper and then to the Amp and the sub. Loaded the recording software and used the new Snowball microphone to record a few songs. Listening back to practice is so helpful, especially help in my vocal phrasing. It is so hard to hear and evaluate my singing while singing, even amplified. I have such a long way to go ...

Found a new song to play, Closing Time by Semisonic. excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment