Wednesday, November 3, 2010

the best dream ever

Monday night my puppy awakened me around 1:00 am Tuesday from a fantastic dream. I don't recall the story, all I remember is a series of images. The dream was full of people who are or have been in my life. We were all close together and the feeling state was ecstasy. It was the most positive, uplifting, feeling of being loved, contented and at peace with everything. When I pulled myself out of the dream, at the insistence of Russell the Corgi, my first thought was, I hope heaven is like this. It was simply the best felling I've ever had, awake or dreaming. It seemed like the boundaries that separate us were gone. A feeling of unity of thought and experience in the very here and now. Falling asleep last night, I hoped that I would have that dream again, but alas, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment