Wednesday, September 22, 2010

kidney stone ...again

So Saturday evening back to the ER as the pain is too great to manage at home. The staff was better than my trip there eight days previous. It took on both trips, 1 1/2 hours to give me something for the pain. This latest stone is making itself at home and not moving at this time. So, I've been taking it easy and playing guitar.

Yesterday, I get an email and then a phone call from my bank. Fraud detection alerted when someone used my debit card to pay their slip rent at a marina at Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emerates. While I'm on hold (repeatedly) I review my checking account. Seems that $2,302.54 was sent to Nordstom to pay a bill. Naturally I don't shop there. Further investigation shows that my ex-wife, who does shop there, paid her bill out of my account. The bank admits while they took her off my account years ago, that she can still use my account to pay her bills. They gave me her phone numbers and after a couple of hours she returns my call and agrees to return the money. It was so weird hearing her voice after all this time. I did not tailspin into an emotional abyss. Surprised I did not.

Couple of shows this weekend, Keith and Marcus of The Mantras on Friday and Saturday and Amelia's Mechanics on Saturday. UGA football Saturday. Looking forward to my first trip in Athens, Ga. in 3 years next weekend. Also, to passing this damn stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment