Monday, August 30, 2010

writing and post production

Still testing the pickups in the Martin (K & K  mini) and the Gibson (Fishman Infinity). I shall be considering a preamp if the signal strength is too weak. I am wondering if there is one that will work on both systems. All the other guitars have built in preamps.

Working on the words for the reviews. Almost finished post production of the first day of Music on the Mountaintop. Took 365, choose 100 to work on and maybe 60 will make the final cut for my site. Then 20-25 for Honest Tune. I'll start the second day after I get some of the writing done.

I love doing what I love doing.

Great essay I found this morning on exactly that:

http://www.sandiegotroubadour.com/content/monthlycolumns/stages.aspx?issue=dec_2008

No comments:

Post a Comment