Tuesday, July 27, 2010

back in the saddle again

David Shehi is a new editor at Honest Tune http://www.honesttune.com/.  He contacted me this week looking for reviews and photos. I've shot for Honest Tune several times and have always enjoyed writing for them. He asked what shows I would like to attend.


We came up with this list:


PGroove, Music Farm, Charleston, August 20th

ALO, VerizonWireless Ampitheater, Charlotte, NC August 22nd

Music on the Mountaintop, Boone, NC, August 27-28th

Tea Leaf Green, Neighborhood Theater, Charlotte, NC, August 29th

Maybe the Pixies, Ovens Auditorium, Chrlotte, NC, September 7th.

I'm making a "dry run" tomorrow night at the Visualite, Charlotte, NC  with CADILLAC SKY
AMELIA'S MECHANICS. If HT wants it, then great, if not I could use the practice, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment