Monday, April 16, 2012

Post test

Good morning World,

Home from the hospital where I got my MRI/CT scans this morning. I'll get the results on Thursday when I see my Oncologist. Hard not to wonder what they'll show. So, taking it easy today. Temperature moving towards 80. They'll be some sitting in the sun with the puppies.

Made it to the PGroove show and stayed for a while after the show. Most energy I've expended in months. Didn't get one shot, crappy assed lights. I was worried that the effort would have to be paid the following day, but this was not to be. Still have the neuropathy pain but that comes and goes.  Nice weekend overall.

I've been recording my practice and I'm improving. Doubles my practice time, having to  listen. The project was so I could listen and play along and record separate tracks, is functional now. Experimentation to commence.

Leftover Salmon on Wednesday, maybe PG in Boone on Thursday and Chris Knight on Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment