Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday morning

Good morning my friends and faithful readers,

Well, the chemo has almost run it's course. Like a big truck running crazy through my whole body. I now have two weeks to recover before the second round starts.  Somewhat better prepared for next time.


One of my favorite bands, PGroove, whom I've shot many times, is playing in Charlotte next weekend. I need to find someone to take me. Email sent to get photo pass for the show.










As a regular reader here you know I love to do product reviews. The next review will be on a hardware/software product I have been following since it's inception in the late 1980's. Dragon Naturally Speaking is up to version 11.5 so I'm hoping they have found all the bugs. This is software designed to take human speech and convert it into text. I'll be setting up soon and see how it goes. It just seems so cool.









Georgia football takes on Florida this afternoon. When I was attending UGA, this was one of the highlights of the year. Never did get tickets through the lottery for this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment