Saturday, October 22, 2011

day 3 of 1st chemo treatment

Unpleasant to be sure, but I feared it would be worse. Mostly fatigue, nausea, general uneasiness, kinda like a bad Mexican dinner at one of those trailers. Well I've never eaten at one of those, but I've been poisoned by my local Mexican restaurant enough to know.

It was cold this morning on the puppies' walk. Well, not this cold, but chilly. This is what I looked like this morning.


The best way to deal with the discomfort is to share a conversation with a friend. This week I have had several great conversations. Helps me get out of myself. Serious illness and solitude can bring the consciouness to fold in on itself and start a loop of symptom focus and then all becomes suffering.

So call. It is the best medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment