Thursday, October 20, 2011

update

Completed a 7 hour course of chemo today. I think the plan is to bore the cancer cells to death. Ready for whatever comes in the next few days. I think the horror stories in my mind were echos from chemo experiences years ago. The chance to finally remove the cancer is worth the battle.

I had a 2 1/2 hour phone conversation with my cousin, Elizabeth T. (avoiding the google search, lol). She was asking questions about his life before he became a family man. I was close to her father while I was growing up and even a factor in my choices of colleges (well first time at college anyway). Wofford T. was my mother's younger brother. I told her lots of stories, but I have lots more.

Cousin was sworn to secrecy.

Here are two random pics of my favorite subjects.


baby Russell

Skye and young Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment