Wednesday, December 14, 2011

weird day

This morning I awake to find my back porch awash in water. The water seemed to have come in through the screen as though introduced through a large hose. I look around  and ask the workman next door if they had done it. Come to find out my upstairs tenet had left the water on again. Last time cost $650 to repair the ceiling. This time it ruined two Persian carpets that has been safe and dry out there for 4 years. Rick has offered to pay for them. I probably spent about $1,100 on them. I could file on my homeowners and just let him pay the deductible. The plan now is to let the water dry and assess the damage.

Then back to the second day of trying to get my dental insurance to pay their part, of a year old bill. Hours on the phone and looking for documents that are 3 years old. What I won't do for a $1,000. May have succeeded. Again.



My ex- and friend Vicki sent me another hat for Christmas. 



















Woman interested in the piano has agreed to buy it. Not getting what I'd like but this is the 3rd Christmas. I've tried to sell it and she is only the second person to ever see it. 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What a day and it's only 1:30p

No comments:

Post a Comment