Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Day

Christmas tomorrow. Going to my step-mother's for a late lunch. I'll pick up a couple of new sweaters and hand out gift cards. I guess without kids, the holiday is none too exciting.

Still finding it hard to walk very far. Next chemo in 5 days. The last one. Hit a fatigue spell the last couple of days. Laying in provisions for the days after chemo.

The daylight hours are few now. I'm out with the dogs each morning before the sun rises.

Watched Woody Allen's, "Midnight in Paris" today. Recommend.

Actually went to the theater to see the American remake of "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" yesterday. Recommend, although the original Swedish version is better.





Restrung the Martin and much improvement. Some guitars can tolerate dying strings better than others. Also restring my 1986 Yairi, the guitar I bought to take to grad school in Athens. Even after buying 6 more great guitars (Gibson, Santa Cruz, Martin, Yamaha, Yairi) I can report that my choice in 1987 was spot on. I've always had a good ear for tone.



Think I'll go play it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment