Tuesday, December 13, 2011

OK, must walk into study and get to paying those bills. Then guitar playing. A woman is coming back for the third time to look at the piano I have for sale. Would love to sell that piano. My ex-wife (#4) bought this on an impulse but rarely played it. I tried to get her to take it, repeatedly and now it reminds me of her. It is a beautiful instrument and I hate to see it not being played. Hope she buys it. I long thought another Gibson guitar was hiding in there only waiting to be released. Even I realize that I have enough guitars. For now.

New shortwave antenna is kicking ass. First station worked, R. Mil in southern Mexico broadcasting with 1kw power.  Ordered new antenna tuner hoping this time they build it better. Now bring on the solar flares.

addendum: Hours on the phone being shuttled and dropped by insurer. If all this worked we'll know in 30-40 days.  I'll call to save $1,000. Worse, I've been here twice before. Be dropping these guys soon.

Fixed upstairs toilet. no call yet from piano customer. think it is nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment