Monday, December 19, 2011

I'll sleep well tonight

Busy day ahead (that doesn't involve a medical procedure). Up at 6am, guitar playing, some light cleaning, or dog hair removal. My mother is coming for a visit and bringing two friends from Asheville.  Angelo plays guitar and we know many of the same songs. We're both baritones, so we struggle with the harmonies. They'll stay throught the afternoon and beat it back to Asheville before the traffic gets bad.

Then the piano movers will arrive, bringing a check. Took me three years to sell this damn piano. I hate that this piano brought so little money that I can't even buy a decent Gibson acoustic. Oh well. Like I need another guitar, lol.

UNC basketball late tonight.

My guests should be arriving in and hour or so, and I should get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment