Tuesday, July 5, 2011

preparing for the trip

Getting ready for the trip to Pawley's Island to shoot Erin's wedding and hang out with friends. Took the new Santa Cruz to Statesville to install the Baggs Anthem SL pick up. I made James swear it would be ready by Friday. Got to go show it off.

I bought polarizers  and hoods for all my camera lenses because I'll be shooting in bright, bright sunlight. Reminds me to take the flash unit and extra batteries. I'll take 15 Gb of cards and my computer to use as back up storage. I should take the tripod, too.

My brother's birthday present to me was a car detailing service, which is scheduled for tomorrow at 1pm. Handwash and wax here at the house. Oh happy day. Guess I'd better get all the crap out of it, lol.

I need to burn a few CD's for the ride.

Now, ankle heal! Better but not well.

No comments:

Post a Comment