Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rainy Sunday morning

Feeling lazy and philosophical this morning. It that how all philosophy began?

It is raining and windy today. Oddly even Skye wanted to go out and she hates the rain. We walked in a driving rain, for more than 30 minutes.

I haven't had so much time on my hands and so little responsibility since summer time in high school. It is so unfamilar, I was a full time college student for over 13 years and another 3 years of dissertation writing. When in Information Technology I was responsible 24/7 and I only got a break when I left the country. I'd find more to do if I could find the energy. As I cannot predict when the fatigue will hit, the reality is it keeps me from making commitments.  I guess I never imagined the life I have now. It's not bad, just way different than I ever expected.

Oh, looks like the rain stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment