Wednesday, March 30, 2011

another kidney stone

Last night at 12:30am I had to call my brother to have him take me to the hospital to get relief from rather excruciating pain. I knew I had a stone passing but suddenly the pain meter went to 8. Got a great physician and got fixed up. Which means pain relief. Often this indicates that the stone is closer to passing. Drinking water, lots of water. Come on stone pass already, I got a life to live.



Finished "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" and started "Aztec." Still plouging through "The Master Switch."  Magazines; "PC World", "Acoustic Guitar", "Rolling Stone", "Music and Musicians", and "The New Yorker."

Listening to "A Perfect Circle", "The Flaming Lips", "The Velvet Underground", and "Fishbone."

Shows this weekend, "Yo Mama's Big Fat Booty Band" and "Conspiritor."

Watching "Castle" season 2.

New PDA is working well, eats battery power though. Looks like the extended battery is in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment