Saturday, February 26, 2011

upcoming shows





I would like to say hello to all the readers outside the US. I think it is very cool. Send me a link and I'll read yours. I have tracked down a few and find them very interesting.











The Spring music season is beginning. Here are the shows on my schedule at this time. I'm sure more will be added.

February 26    PGroove @ The Blind Tiger Greensboro
March 3          Jeff Coffin's Motet @the Double Door
March 9         G. Love and Special Sauce @the Visualite
March 10       Chris Knight @ Pucket's
March 12       George Porter @ the Double Door
March 18       The Mantras @ the Neighborhood Theater
April 1           YMBFBB @ the Neighborhood Theater
April 2            PGroove @ NT
April 3           Conspiritor @ the Neighborhood Theater
April 8 & 9    WideSpread Panic @ Asheville Civic Center
April 15-17    Grove in the Hollow  @ Prospect Hill, NC
April 26         Soulive @ the Visualite.
April 28-1      Merlefest @ Wilksboro, NC
May 6             PGroove @ the Neighborhood Theater
May 17           The Flaming Lips @ the Fillmore
June 17           Phish @ Verizon Amp.


No comments:

Post a Comment