Monday, August 13, 2012

having a good day

Interviewed the Radiation Oncologist today. One day soon I'll get in a fancy new MRI, fit a mask and then 30 minutes of high radiation on each of two mets. Each is very small, 2mm. Apparently it does not take many cancer cells to generate trouble.

Feeling strangely optimistic. Not just this episode, but in general.

Ordered a new cell phone. The unlocked version of the Galaxy S III 4G Android Phone. Hated to pay full price but now I don't have to sign a new contract (and lose my unlimited data plan) and can change carriers and use this pda.

Reading Kent State, What Happened and Why. James Mitchner, 1971.

almost finished The Baroque Cycle

Phish on the 26th!

And WTF?!? Rand Paul for VP??? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment