Monday, August 27, 2012

amazing when you think about it

I first moved up my scans a couple of weeks and on Aug. 7 had the MRI  that shows a few mets. 16 days later I've completed treatment. Go medicine.

I was thinking last night that if the cancer continues to return to my brain then at some point I'll have to agree to another course of whole brain radiation. Likely that would push my brain into dementia. Then, without memories, it will erase my personality. I suspect that dementia patients do not form personalities,  new or otherwise. Therefore, the WBR would push me faster and into a death of personality. Since our culture refuses to allow actual mercy deaths, perhaps a psychological death could precede the physical death.

Yea, even retired folks still have Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment