Thursday, February 16, 2012

another week



Another week has gone by and I have failed to blog. Mostly because not much has happened around here. Well maybe I failed to do anything worthy of mention, lol. Still getting the radiation treatments and the side effects are beginning to appear. I know my number one job is to help the doctors rid my body of this cancer, and part of that job is to rest and heal. I feel a bit like Zarathustra (Thus Spake Zarathustra, F. Nietzsche) in his cave for 20 years. Hope I come out having learned something.


I have a ticket for the Umphreys McGee show tonight, with my friends, The Mantras, opening. Unfortunately the show is at the Fillmore in Charlotte and I just hate that venue. They won't let you sit or even lean against the railings.  Going to be kind of hard on me.


Reading "Quicksilver" part of the Baroque Cycle trilogy, by Neil Stephenson. The trilogy is about 3000 pages. Should keep me busy for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment