Monday, January 23, 2012

post #250

Good morning gentle readers,


This is my 250th post since moving my blog here. I have about 3 years worth of entries on MySpace. I guess I've been blogging since 9-30-2005. (myspace blog)


Rainy Monday morning here. Puppies sleeping hard. Next, guitar playing. Working "The Mountain Wins Again" into a single acoustic version. Adding a few interesting songs to my collection. "Oh Atlanta," "Closing Time,"  "Big River Blues," "Champagne Supernova," and ever closer to memorizing "Carolina In My Mind."


I have an appointment with a radiation oncologist this afternoon. I'll go in everyday for 20-25 times as a precaution against any further cancer. Hope the side-effects aren't too unpleasant. Awfully tired of side-effects.


PGroove is playing at the new Ziggy's on Saturday. I hope to make it to the show. Been a while since I've gotten to hear any live music.





1 comment:

  1. Radiation made me very tired. But thankfully that ended when it did. So glad you got a clear report!!!

    ReplyDelete