Monday, August 29, 2011

update

No hurricane here this weekend. Not much of anything this weekend. The exhuberence of last week has begun to wear a bit and the conditions under which I suffer, continue. There may be a test or tests scheduled prior to the surgery, of so have been informed of late.

Next appointment is tomorrow and I suppose, more information, of which you shall be apprised soonest.


I discovered a new stats counter for monitoring the hits on this site. I had no idea this blog was viewed, even read, by so many. Looks like a little more than half of all visitors return again. Guess I need to be more interesting. I'll monitor which posts and topics appear more interesting and add what I can. I have lots of new guitar equiptment and material coming up. Which any luck, after the surgery and recovery, I'll have something more interesting than health and cancer about which to blog.

I'm feeling that I'll be entering a new phase, a new stage soon. The old life doesn't fit any longer but I'm not sure what is coming next. Stay tuned as man goes through another metamhorphosis.

Time for a nap. May add more to this later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment