Friday, August 26, 2011

Next

I have another CT scan today. On Tuesday I'll meet with the surgeon. Dealing with pain but just so excited about the chance this will all be over soon.

Lots of music shows coming up and I'll not be able to attend these for a little while longer. Once I get this pesky tumor out of my life, I plan on hitting the atheletic club and finding my health again. Walks with Russell around town and getting back to my recording project, and dragging my camera out to shoot, will be my first goals.

Fall is around the corner, which is my favorite season. Throughout my life, Fall has symbolized the new year, as I spent so many years in school, college and graduate school. Each new year offered new beginnings, and new opportunies. I'm looking forward to making changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment