Monday, June 11, 2012

Katie day two

Miss Katie's first day was full of running around in the back yard. Katie and Russell are becoming acquainted. Katie found Russell's hideout under the stairs to the one bedroom apt upstairs. Russell seemed a bit unhappy about sharing his dad's attention. Last night I moved her crate into the bedroom for the night and she barely cried at all when it was time to sleep. This morning all that changed when Katie started chasing Russell around the living room. Then he chased her and the race was on. I knew Russell would come around to seeing the advantages to a playmate. Russell is good about sharing his toys and Katie love to chew on them. After some spirited play, both are asleep giving me a moment to rest. I can see that this girl will soon run the house. Katie is adjusting well to her new home.

I think I found the right puppy. She bold, headstrong and already follows us around the yard. She even comes when she is called. Happy family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment