Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Good morning

Feeling better. Plenty damaged from the cancer and the  treatments, but not sick. Not sick is good.

Sandra and Bob and Carol came to visit yesterday. Unfortunately I had become dizzy and stayed that way most of the day. A very distressing symptom. Hoping it will get better. So much radiation into the brain.  Over 10 mets so far.

Katie is getting fixed this morning. No breakfast. Poor girl. She is lying where her food bowl sits empty. She'll get lots of treats when she gets home.

One week before Christmas. Eric is will be in Greenville at his girlfriend's. On Dec. 30 we are planning to attend The Mantras/YMBFBB show at the Neighborhood Theater. I, so very much, miss live music. Only live music can reach parts of my soul.

Now that I'm better I'll start back on the physical health regime. More walking and eventually back to the gym. Then decide how to spend my time, finding something to do. I think I'll start by being open to new ideas and experiences.

Ain't dead yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment