Tuesday, December 11, 2012

5:43am

Wow, I have been remiss in posting the boring details of my life. But, here I am.

Woke this morning at 4:45. Almost 7 hours of sleep was all I could manage having gone to bed at 9:45. Feeling surprisingly well.

Sunday I had my CT scan. Checking for cancer below the head. I'll get the results on Thursday. Hate waiting to hear. Certainly a bit nervous.

Had stereotactic radiation treatment for the 5th met (brain tumor) yesterday. The treatments for the first 4 were in August. Doc said no new tumors were observed. I am hoping for remission for Christmas. I am so frigging tired of cancer. I just need a break. I would like to feel better.

I have been feeling a little numbness and the left side of my mouth/face. I asked Dr. Barri about this and he scurried out of the room muttering, "We may have done that." Wonder what else the might have done in treating me that I am attributing to something else.

Katie is getting "fixed" today. After seeing Dr. K on Tuesday, I have no plans and nothing scheduled for the holiday.

4 years 6 months since the first tumor found. "No one ever expects the Spanish Inquisition." Still Alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment