Tuesday, July 10, 2012

let a whole week pass without checking in.

Hi Ya'll.

Watching the Wimbledon Men's Final on the TV. Puppies crashing hard from the nearly two hours we were in the backyard this morning. Still too damn hot (forecast 99 today). So our outdoor playtime is limited to early mornings. Through the afternoon, our trips out will be brief.

One of the pickup switches on my bass failed yesterday. Now to find repairman. Smart phone totally crapped. Using an old one. PITA. 4 months until I can get a new one. New network hard drive failed. RMA back to the manufacturer. POS! Everything is falling apart!!!

If the air conditioning fails, I'm jumping off the roof.

Still waiting for Rachael Maddow's new book, "Drift" to come from the library.

Trying to quit smoking. I should run out of tobacco any minute. Now all I have to do is not go to the store.

Katie is waking up and I must respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment