Friday, May 11, 2012

nothing much

Good morning readers and friends. Big weekend planned. Tonight Yo Mama's Big Fat Booty Band at the Neighborhood Theater. My brother and his girlfriend are taking me. Saturday is a local bluegrass and beer festival.

I may have found a way to discharge my remaining college loan debt. I'm taking the paperwork to my Oncologist to complete, attesting to my past. present and likely future health. That would be sweet. I was not easy to find the program or forms for this. No big advertisements that's for sure. Wish me luck on that.

My guitar practice continues. I've changed my focus to my body mechanics, posture, muscle tension, and breathing. Coming along slowly as this requires re-learning pretty much everything. My goal is to be a better musician/performer and my intent is to working on my broken mind. Complicated tasks are the most challenging for my brain and therefore most useful. Having several great guitars makes the complexity of matching instrument to song interesting. Be jammin' on the H'Bird this morning. Then off to the store and then Russell's walk to campus. Some light cleaning in the afternoon.

Well better get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment