Wednesday, May 16, 2012

just stuff

Hello to everyone in cyberspace. Jacked in? Good.

My day just changed. My brother called asking my to fix his computer. Appears that his computer has become infected. That ought to take a while to repair. Naturally (as with most if not all casual users) he doesn't know what he was doing at the time of infection, nor has the installation disks. As with so many users who does not use many locally installed programs, he should keep everything in the cloud. If he did, I could just wipe the drive and reinstall the OS. I wonder why his AV software didn't catch it?

I've not been feeling well lately. Headache, sinus pressure, dizziness mostly. Poor sleep. My return to physical health is going more slowly than I'd like. Still Russell gets his walks every day. Davidson College student are taking exams and will leave after the weekend.

Working on breath control while singing. I am amazed at how differently my singing sounds when I concentrate and relaxing my throat and left arm.


Made it to the show Friday night. The band did not start until after 11pm. As much as I want to make it to live shows, it is still just too hard. Even if I make it to a late show, the next two days will be harder. I do have tickets for Gov't Mule (earlier show) and Phish. Not so hard to make it to a show that starts around 8 and is over by 11:00pm.

I'm doing better with the whole guilt thing about not working. Targeted  self talk can be very effective. Three days of rain is past and now sun, sun, sun through the weekend.

Guess I'll go pick up that computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment