Friday, April 8, 2011

missed me?

Haven't had much going on this week. Planted some grass, waiting for some rain. Spent time getting ready to drive to Asheville for the weekend to catch two WideSpread Panic shows. At breakfast this morning, at my favorite restaurant, my kidney stone, which still had not passed, reared it's ugly head. Waited a while to see if it would settle back down, but it did not. Cancelled the hotel and sold the tickets. Very unhappy about that and sulked all day.

On the other hand, the weather was wonderful and we (the puppies) enjoyed sitting in the sun, watching the grass seed.

Started up the shortwave radio tonight and logged a few new stations around the world. 

Feeling a little better than I have all day. Hope the damn stone will pass. I just can't drink anymore water.

ok, well my blogs can't all be interesting or enlightening, lol.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment