Monday, April 1, 2013

No April 1 joke, a blog

I have been quite remiss in adding notes here.

I read a blog recently, by a physician who was suffering Alzheimer. He knew what he felt but wasn't sure why or if he should trust that his feelings were appropriate to the situation. I think about that sometime.

Easter came and went. Spring is threatening. I suck at growing marijuana.

Found myself pretty sick during the last three weeks. Gastronomical distress and a noticeable shortness of breath.  PCP sent me to a cardiologist. All good with the heart. He also said he saw no evidence of lung disease. I've been feeling better slowly. Don't know what caused all this.

April is scheduled lightly. CT in the middle of the month. Trying to stay healthy and enjoy the change of weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment