Sunday, November 18, 2012

new computer on the way

Hey World!

Finally feeling better. Every bug hits me worse as they keep injuring my immune system. I mostly hide from anyone who is sick.

Latest MRI showed one met (about 5mm) that was missed in late August when they irradiated the other 4. They will kill that one in a week or two. On the other had they found no new ones. On Dec. 10th I'll get a CT to check the rest of my body. I'm working towards a remission new years.

Ordered another computer to replace my old Dell, which must be 8 years old. Found an Asus (intel i5 quad core, 8gb ram) refurbished. Always looking to save a buck.

Missed PGroove in Charlotte last night. That part of my life is over. Just can't get up and out late at night.

Otherwise All is good here. Puppies happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment