Saturday, October 13, 2012

NYC

Saturday morning. Katie awakened me at 5:30. Exactly 6 hours of sleep. Seem to be that I can only sleep for 6 hours at night irrespective of when I go to bed. I once had a fantasy that in retirement I'd sleep late. Guess not. I am not a fan of waiting for sunrise, especially waiting 2-3 hours. Did sleep 3 hours yesterday afternoon, which is rare. Busy week getting ready for the trip. Very excited about the trip. So ready to see anything besides northern Mecklenburg county. The leaves have barely started to change here.

Anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new Android Pad. Missed UPS yesterday so, no play today.

Time will change back to eastern standard soon.

Hope I feel well enough, or awake enough to go see The Mantras at the Visulite tonight. Otherwise nothing planned for the weekend.

Definitely fall now. 45 degrees this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment